Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My thoughts on Posh...

I was introduced to Perfectly Posh through a friend having a Facebook party.  I like to buy lotion from Bath & Body Works, but don't like the greasy feeling afterwards.

A few things caught my eye that convinced me to try out Perfectly Posh...
  •  They are naturally based = NO parabens/sulfates/pertroleum
  • Cruelty free
  •  Nothing costs more than $25
  • They always offer buy any 5 items, get 1 free
There was a product called the Healer stick that I thought was worth a try.  The Healer Stick can be used to lighten scars.  I have plenty of those with the 4 surgeries I have had so far (this year).  I have loved what it's done with my scars so far, and I also was thrilled with how it healed my daughters badly chapped lips.


My most favorite Posh product are the Big Fat Yummy Hand Cremes.  I love that they are not greasy.  They fit in my purse or work bag perfectly, and the smell is not over powering.

I've also been happy with the cuticle creme and foot scrub that I ordered.  They offer face masks and washes, but I am very happy with what I am currently using.  I decided to do my own online Posh party in hopes that I can earn credit towards Christmas gifts for the kids teachers and others on my list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment