Monday, November 16, 2015

Fun weekend = harder Monday

This weekend our good friends came to Pennsylvania for a visit.  We met Sara & Kris when we lived in Virginia.  Sara, Kris, and Greg are all Michigan State Alumni.  (I consider myself an honorary alumni) They now live in Ohio about an hour an a half away.

They arrived just in time to watch the Michigan State football game.  Once it looked like Michigan State had a guaranteed win, Sara and I slipped away for some mom therapy....aka shopping without kiddos!  I had seen this store, Versona, open up not too far away. From a distance it looked like it would be a fun place to shop.  As soon as we walked in Sara and I knew we were in trouble.  We had an absolute blast.  We found so many cute, early-mid 30's age appropriate clothes.  The prices were pretty reasonable.  My only complaint is there was no coupon or promotion.  Dumb feedback, I know...but I'm being honest here.  They also had an large variety of infinity scarves and well priced accessories.

I convinced Sara that she had to have this..




I bought a shirt similar to this.  I paired it with a navy infinity scarf and tall brown boots.  I love that when you roll up the sleeves it has a coordinating pattern.

 

chevron high-low popover top
chevron high-low popover top
  Their website does not do the store justice for sure.  I found so many cute things at the store that I can't see on their website.

I also did my first Stitch fix this week.  Although I loved all of the items I got from Stitch Fix, I returned all but 2 items.  I liked the prices I got at Versona better, so to limit my spending guilt I returned more to Stitch Fix.


We had a great time with the Wilson family, but it means that I'm more tired today at work for sure! Next week we head to Ohio to watch Michigan State play Ohio State with many of our Ohio friends.
chevron high-low popover top
chevron high-low popover top

No comments:

Post a Comment